Wednesday, February 4, 2015

redux and unwritten



I have two new posts up at Queen Mob's Teahouse. The first one is a series of book ideas I have yet to write. Please don't steal my ideas. Thank you.

* * *


The second post is a reprint from a post that first appeared elsewhere in 2010, but is no longer available online: Advice to (M)other(F)ucking Ho(A)rd(s) – REDUX.

I know it was popular and what people liked to read about, but aside from the occasional snarky tweet, I long tired of writing about publishing and pobiz in general. After a few years, I didn't haven't anything new to say. A lot has actually changed these past few years and I'm not even sure I have a firm grasp of what's going on at the moment. So I found it funny that a post that Jeremy Spencer wrote at Real Pants where he quoted from a post I wrote in 2011 got so much attention this past week. More attention than anything I've written recently. Clearly it's what people want to read about.

I might write about that in the near future. Thankfully I'm a poet and used to people not being interested in what I'm interested. Otherwise my feelings might be hurt.


No comments:

Post a Comment