Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Bombyonder at APR & God Damsel at B&N

Some selections from Bombyonder are in the July/August issue of the American Poetry Review:


What needed to be done needed to be done and this now would be a time for a renovation, reboot, an inspirational quote, pee break, an appointment and attention to that which still needed our attention.

The things that we lost: a feather, an orb, parrot, cat, donkey, status, privacy, Heath Ledger, our lice.

Reflection brought the freeze, I looked and it all stopped, I counted, I cried, I preserved, I slept, I woke practically a reptile.



In this issue there's also work by Lucia Perillo, Denise Duhamel, Charlie Smith, Marcus Jackson, W.S. Merwin, Amy Gerstler, Mira Rosenthal, Jennifer Grotz, Tony Hoagland, Lesley Valdes, Grant Clauser, Arielle Greenberg, Amy Small-McKinney, Bhisham Bherwani, Pamela Sutton and Laurence Lieberman.

* * *

If you buy your ebooks from Barnes & Noble, God Damsel is now available. It's also available at Smashwords and Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment