Monday, May 4, 2009

Lightweight

I'm not so sure about this magic ring. I wore it overnight for the first time and I woke up not feeling so great around 6 a.m. I fell back asleep and dreamed that I was being unnecessarily testy with an Olive Garden waitress and afterward my sister commended me on my testiness. Then I woke up and spent most of Sunday being testy (not to waitresses and not with my sister cheering me on, but in general). Maybe my body needs time to adjust to the magic. I'll give it a few more days. I don't want to miss out on magical goodness because of my low tolerance.

You know, I had a magic ring in 6th grade and kids teased me about it. Eventually I stopped wearing it. That's something I regret.

Don't you tease me. I have a magic ring and I'm all grown up and I'm not afraid to use it.

Or blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment